2D Artist (Dark Fantasy)
Freelance, Mid/Senior, Remote Work
Red Rift is a game studio in Michigan led by industry veterans from AAA studios. We are building a development team with world-class talent to create a new crypto universe for our multiplatform roleplaying collectible card game (CCG).
Our company was founded in 2019 in Michigan. We are completely remote business with a team of 100+ like-minded people who share the importance of creativity, responsibility for results and boundless love for games. Our joint projects give positive emotions to players from all over the world every day.
Now we are looking for a talented 2D Artist, who will join the team to work on various projects in our studio.
- At least 2 years of experience in creating art in the game industry;
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop;
- Ability to work with references;
- Using a rational approach to work: research, justification, search for a concept, work with feedbacks;
- Portfolio in the midcore - casual genre.
- Create and prepare 2D artwork of a character from sketch to final render;
- Create promo illustrations for projects.
- Completely remote work;
- Flexible schedule with 25 - 40-hour working week;
- Inflation-protected wages;
- Extended social package (English classes, sports reimbursement, internal and external training, individual health insurance, gifts for holidays and significant dates, etc.);
- A team of professionals who are in love with their work, who will always help in difficult situations and support in a friendly way;
- Transparency of processes and adequate management.
We will be glad to see you as a part of our team! Conquer the heights with us!
Sincerely, Red Rift.