Full Time, Mid/Senior, Remote Work
We at Red Rift love what we do, and we are engaged in full cycle game development, and creating game content (art, animations, VFX).
Our company was founded in 2019 in Michigan. We are completely remote business with a team of 100+ like-minded people who share the importance of creativity, responsibility for results and boundless love for games.
Now we are looking for a talented Unity Developer, who will join the team to work on various projects in our studio.
- At least 3 years of experience in Unity3D;
- Using SOLID and KISS practices in the work, write clear and clean code;
- Understanding design patterns and modern working methodologies in Unity;
- Experience with twin, signal/eventbus, DI patterns and systems;
- Experience with working on client-server games using HTTP/PUN/WebSockets;
- Experience with math-3 games
- The ability to conduct a Code Review;
- Experience writing the server side on ASP.Net (even if it is small).
- Participate in the development of game projects of various genres;
- Fix bugs;
- Offer solutions to problems that arise during the development process.
- Completely remote work;
- Flexible schedule with 40-hour working week;
- Inflation-protected wages;
- Extended social package (English classes, sports reimbursement, internal and external training, individual health insurance, gifts for holidays and significant dates, etc.);
- A team of professionals who are in love with their work, who will always help in difficult situations and support in a friendly way
- Transparency of processes and adequate management.
We will be glad to see you as a part of our team! Conquer the heights with us!
Sincerely, Red Rift.