Lead VFX Artist
Full Time, Lead, Remote Work
We at Red Rift love what we do, and we are engaged in full cycle game development, and creating game content (art, animations, VFX).
Our company was founded in 2019 in Michigan. We are completely remote business with a team of 100+ like-minded people who share the importance of creativity, responsibility for results and boundless love for games. Our joint projects give positive emotions to players from all over the world every day
Now we are looking for a talented Lead VFX Artist, who will join the team to work on various projects in our studio.
- At least 3 years of experience as a VFX Artist;
- At least 1 year of experience in the Lead position;
- Experience with Unity engine;
- Experience crafting impressive, stylized real-time VFX assets for characters, environments, and UI elements;
- Ability to give competent feedback and explain to the artist how to finish the work.
- Management of the VFX Artists team;
- Reviewing works, test tasks, issuance of competent feedback;
- Rendering visual effects in Unity.
- Completely remote work;
- Flexible schedule with 40-hour working week;
- Inflation-protected wages;Extended social package (English classes, sports reimbursement, internal and external training, individual health insurance, gifts for holidays and significant dates, etc.);
- A team of professionals who are in love with their work, who will always help in difficult situations and support in a friendly way;
- Transparency of processes and adequate management.
We will be glad to see you as a part of our team! Conquer the heights with us!
Sincerely, Red Rift.