VP Of Engineering
Full Time, Lead , Remote Work
We at Red Rift love what we do, and we are engaged in full cycle game development, and creating game content (art, animations, VFX).
Our company was founded in 2019 in Michigan. We are completely remote business with a team of 100+ like-minded people who share the importance of creativity, responsibility for results and boundless love for games. Our joint projects give positive emotions to players from all over the world every day.
Now we are looking for a talented VP Of Engineering, who will join the team to work on various projects in our studio.
- More than 10 years experience in Software Development as an engineer or full-stack engineer
- More than 5 years on positions of Architect, CTO, VP of Engineering, Team Lead
- Excellent knowledge of .Net stack and tools of MS dev ecosystem.
- Good knowledge of game development pipelines with use of Unity3D or Unreal Engine
- Good knowledge of web-servers and dedicated services development with use of Asp.Net Core or native C#
- In-depth knowledge of DDD, Onion architecture, CQRS, REST API, web sockets, data manipulation, storage
- Excellent knowledge of modern C# with related libs and best practices (Linq, automapper, DI, EF, etc)
- Excellent knowledge of modern data storages (both RBDMS and Document-Oriented ones): Postgresql, Mongodb, Rethinkdb
- Excellent knowledge of modern CI/CD (and/or at least one of the following): Azure, AWS, GCP
- Experience with product budgeting and development budget control
- Experience in technical documentation development
- Irresistible desire to actively develop in the field of blockchain in gamedev
- Blockchain experience: ERC20, BEP20, Solidity, Cosmos
- Knowledge in NFT (ERC-1155, ipfs usage)
- Completely remote work;
- Flexible schedule with 40-hour working week;
- Inflation-protected wages;
- Extended social package (English classes, sports reimbursement, internal and external training, individual health insurance, gifts for holidays and significant dates, etc.);
- A team of professionals who are in love with their work, who will always help in difficult situations and support in a friendly way;
- Transparency of processes and adequate management.
We will be glad to see you as a part of our team! Conquer the heights with us!
Sincerely, Red Rift.