Game Balance Designer
Full Time, Middle, Remote Work
We at Red Rift love what we do, and we are engaged in full cycle game development, and creating game content (art, animations, VFX).
Our company was founded in 2019 in Michigan. We are completely remote business with a team of 100+ like-minded people who share the importance of creativity, responsibility for results and boundless love for games.
Now we are looking for a talented Game Balance Designer, who will join the team to work on various projects in our studio.
- Experience in the position of Game Designer for 2 years or more;
- Experience in developing game economy and balance;
- Deep understanding of game balance and monetization;
- Experience in game analytics, ability to draw conclusions and apply the obtained experience in practice;
- Knowledge and understanding of the main KPIs of gaming projects;
- Ability to clearly formulate thoughts and project documentation;
- Mathematical or engineering education (knowledge of probability theory and mathematical statistics);
- English proficiency in Reading, Writing, and Listening of B2/Intermediate level or higher.
- Completely remote work;
- Flexible schedule with 40-hour working week;
- Inflation-protected wages;
- A team of professionals who are in love with their work, who will always help in difficult situations and support in a friendly way
- Transparency of processes and adequate management.
We will be glad to see you as a part of our team! Conquer the heights with us!
Sincerely, Red Rift.