3D animation artist
Full Time, Middle, Remote Work
We at Red Rift love what we do, and we are engaged in full cycle game development, and creating game content (art, animations, VFX).
Our company was founded in 2019 in Michigan. We are completely remote business with a team of 100+ like-minded people who share the importance of creativity, responsibility for results and boundless love for games.
Now we are looking for a talented 3D animation artist, who will join the team to work on various projects in our studio.
- 3+ years of work experience in 3D animation;
- Proficiency in essential software programs for 3D animation (Maya, 3D Max, Blender, etc.);
- Ability to work with Unity;
- Knowledge of animation techniques for different objects and characters;
- Ability to create animated objects that are compatible with various games and multimedia projects;
- Attention to detail and meticulousness in work;
- Understanding of basic principles of cinematography and directing for animation creation;
- Ability to work in a team and meet deadlines;
- Proficient in English (preferred).
- Free schedule, employment 40 hours a week at any time convenient for you;
- Young close-knit team with a culture of mutual assistance and excellent understanding;
- Flexible development process, training and knowledge sharing;
- Timely payment linked to a stable currency;
- Opportunity for continuous career growth;
- Variety of work, many projects of different complexity. We use the latest technologie
We will be glad to see you as a part of our team! Conquer the heights with us!
Sincerely, Red Rift.