Senior Unreal Developer
Full Time, Senior, Remote Work
We at Red Rift love what we do, and we are engaged in full cycle game development, and creating game content. Our company was founded in 2019 in Michigan. We are completely remote business with a team of 100+ like-minded people who share the importance of creativity, responsibility for results and boundless love for games. Now we are looking for a talented Unreal Developer, who will join the team to work on various projects in our studio.
This is a full-time remote role for a Middle/Senior Unreal Developer. The Unreal Developer will be responsible for combat melee system, gameplay mechanics and tools, as well as optimizing the overall game performance. More details about the project can be found out during the interview.
- At least 3 years of experience in game development, with a focus on Unreal Engine
- Expertise in C++ Programming and experience with Blueprints
- Experience with combat melee system
- Deep understanding of game systems and mechanics, with experience implementing gameplay features such as physics, animation
- Strong knowledge of software design patterns and object-oriented programming principles
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team, prioritize and organize effectively, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passion for video games and the gaming industry
- Completely remote work
- Flexible schedule with 40-hour working week
- Inflation-protected wages
- A team of professionals who are in love with their work, who will always help in difficult situations and support in a friendly way
- Transparency of processes and adequate management
We will be glad to see you as a part of our team! Conquer the heights with us!
Sincerely, Red Rift.